CO-SOURCING & OUTSOURCING
MSCS offers PART-TIME and or FULL-TIME contracts to provide complete outsourcing capabilities or to augment your existing IT staff. Each contract can be designed to meet your modest or aggressive growth requirements.
OpenVMS - Solaris - HP/UX - AIX - Linux - Tru64 - Windows (on VAX, Alpha, IA64, Sparc, PA-RISC, x86)
We can help your system administration requirements by offering highly skilled personnel in most Operating systems including Solaris, HP/UX, AIX, Linux, Tru64, OpenVMS and of course Windows.
While any of the listed services are available for projects, they can be combined into a customized CAP (Continuity Assurance Program) offering.
- System Administration
- Network Security and Infrastructure
- Network planning and support
- Oracle and SQL Database System-side Support
- Remote Backup of Servers
- 24x7 system and network alerting
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Management Services
- Asset Management
- CIO Planning and Review
Please contact us directly for further information.
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMING SERVICES
Using Microsoft products and development tools such as .Net technology, Visual Basic, MS Access and MS SQL Server
- System and Network Management
- Database Management
- Application Development
- Internet and Intranet Development
- Database Migrations and Development
- Platform Migrations
- Project Management
- Business Planning Services
- Training Services
MAINFRAME MIGRATION SERVICES
Leveraging staff with over 30 years of experience migrating Mainframes, MS Consulting Services can put together a customer-specific migration plan using best-of-breed tools and best-in-class personnel. Each project is specific to the needs and direction of each specific customer. Phases typically follow:
- Discuss project-specific goals with customer to define deliverable and avoid past difficulties. This would then include:
- What has been done so far?
- Who are the stakeholder?
- What is the desired timeframe?
- Define cost and feature balance
- Perform site assessment
- Define appropriate tools and personnel
- Determine necessity and extent of POC and testing environments
- Migrate code and applications and interfaces
- Test and Optimize
- Move into Production