Challenges of IT Management
- Senior Level IT personnel have never been more important, or more expensive.
- Eventually, your highest-level IT Personnel will move on.
- Idiosyncrasies specific to your environment may or may not remain behind.
- The organization is now left with the painful process of transitioning and training of new Personnel.
A Better Approach
- MSCS assigns one of our Senior Level consultants for 1 (or more) days per week to participate in various levels of your IT infrastructure:
- General System Administration
- Establish and maintain Operational Standards.
- Ensure full Documentation for the entire IT environment.
- Offer advice on best practices, all acquired through years of experience in a wide variety of IT Environments.
- As staff turnover occurs, MSCS remains the constant. MSCS becomes a direct resource in helping replacement staff learn your environment.
- Expense-line costs significantly lower than hiring full time personnel.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.