Enterprise-Class VAX and Alpha/AXP Emulators with preference for vtVAX and vtAlpha (vtServer) Products:
VAX and Alpha emulation on bare-metal (or virtualized on VMware, etc.) hardware, or still support older products running underlying Windows or Linux.
Reduce your cost of ownership now and extend the life of your VAX and Alpha applications.
If you are interested in a QUOTATION or product TRAINING please send us an email.
MS Consulting Services is a premiere reseller of Vere Technologies vtVAX and vtAlpha products. Call to find out which emulation package is right for your site!!!
MS Consulting has sold industry-leading VAX and Alpha (AXP) emulation products since 1999, and is authorized to resell and support both products throughout North America. Ask us about our success stories and how we have helped businesses migrate to a less costly hardware platform while extending the life of their legacy applications.
Based on our experience providing senior-level support for critical Enterprise IT environments, MS Consulting Services is uniquely positioned to provide products, advice and guidance to best fit your particular needs.
Contact us to find out about emulation clustering capabilities and differentiators.
A QUICK PRODUCT OVERVIEW:
- Performance is often better even though it is an emulator.
- Bare-metal or virtualized infrastructures (e.g. VMware) are supported host platforms.
- Cloud deployments supported in private or public clouds (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Most device and protocol support scenarios are supported. Even Qbus,
- Terminal I/O, Decnet, LAT.
- All DEC/Compaq/HP licenses can be transferred.
vtVAX and vtAlpha can provide a "bare metal" approach to remove the underlying operating system concerns as shown in the diagram below:
Send us and email to request more information or have a sales professional contact
you for a demo: firstname.lastname@example.org
vtVAX and vtAlpha are products of Vere Technologies
WHY AN EMULATOR?
- Hardware is end-of-life and failing.
- Maintenance costs have increased significantly, if available at all.
- Application rewriting too expensive.
- Application Source code not available.
- Automatic conversion tools do not completely work.
- Need performance boost
VUP PERFORMANCE GUIDE:
Any platform: 120 VUPS or higher per emulated CPU or higher depending on underlying x86 architecture.
> Performance ratings comparable or higher than the emulated model